How do I replace a foot pedal on a Riot Brittany kayak to make it rudderless?
Please download the following document below for the steps to replace the foot pedal (s) on a Riot Brittany Kayak.
1) Remove the cable from the rudder and the rudder and store.
2) Take out the old footrest by unscrewing both bolts on the side
3) Push out the foot pedal from the slider
4) Untie the bungees
5) Take out the webbing straps
6) Put the trigger (the black clips) into the foot pedal
7) Put the foot pedal back into the slider
8) Screw the sliders back into place.