A synopsis of our warranty is as follows:
1. All Kayak Distribution brands are subject to the same warranty agreement with coverage against manufacturer and workmanship defects as follows from date of purchase:
- 5 years on 1st quality kayak/SUP hulls (amount covered depends on how old the kayak is)
- 1 year on 2nd quality kayak/SUP hulls
- 2 years on Impulse Drives
- 1 year on accessories
- 1 year on kayak/SUP parts
2. Warranty applies only in the United States and Canada. In all other countries, the appointed distributor is solely responsible to administer the warranty according to governing by-laws and corporate policies.
3. Warranty applies to the original retail consumer only and not where the product was used for anything other than personal recreation (i.e. rentals, pro deals, instructional, etc.).
4. Warranty requires the registration of the kayak/SUP to have been received by Kayak Distribution, post-marked within 30 days of purchase.
5. Warranty coverage excludes products which have been damaged by negligence, misuse or accident, or deterioration due to owner’s failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance.
6. Warranty coverage excludes all shipping costs to and from the appointed place of repair/replacement. Kayak Distribution will not accept merchandise without its authorization return number clearly identified on the outer packaging and proof of prepaid freight in and out of the factory.
7. Warranty agreement obliges Kayak Distribution only during the period of coverage (begins on the date of the original warranty activation and expires at the end of the original warranty period specified on the warranty registration form) to repair or replace, at its discretion, the defective parts at either its distribution warehouse or through a designated, authorized dealer’s store.
If you would like to make a Warranty Claim, please fill in the form here